It releases on August 29.
Announced earlier this year, Fossil’s line of smartwatches running on Android Wear is finally getting a release date. Pre-orders start on the 12th of August and will start to ship on the 29th.
Two models will be available, the Fossil Q Marshal and the Q Wander – where the company calls it a perfect balance of function and fashion. Other features also include Google Fit integration along with compatibility with various fitness trackers.
Features for both smartwatches are listed below:
- Touchscreen, always-on display
- 45 mm case size
- Notifications with vibration
- Compatible with Android™ and iOS
- Refined steel and classic leather accents
- Microphone & Speaker
- Activity tracking & Step Goal Setting
- Customizable watch face design
- Interchangeable straps
- Automatic Time Zone
- Magnetic Charger
- Partner Activity Integration including Google Fit, UA Record by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone and MyFitness Pal
Pricing for both the Fossil Q Marshal and the Q Wander starts at $295.