Initially launched in August.
After being launched last August, Intel has official unveiled a new batch of Kaby Lake processor that feature up to 20 percent performance boost and new Iris Plus graphics.
The lineup will also include the U-series chips made for low-powered notebooks (suitable for ultra-portable devices) along with the H-Series chips that should drive future multimedia and gaming notebooks. Also included are the new Y-Series made for two-in-devices and the S-Series for powering desktop computers.
Here is the complete list of processor being launched by Intel:
- 4.5W Intel Core vPro processors (Y-series) for 2 in 1 detachables
- 15W Intel Core vPro, 15W and 28W Intel Core processors (U-series) for 2 in 1 convertibles and thin
- and light clamshells including SKUs with Intel Iris Plus graphics
- 45W Intel Core vPro processors (H-series) for large-screen clamshells and premium notebooks
- 45W Intel Core mobile processor (H-series), unlocked2 SKUs for enthusiast and VR-capable notebooks
- 45W Intel Xeon processors for mobile workstations
- 65W Intel Core and Intel Core vPro processors (S-series) for mainstream towers
- 65W and 35W Intel Core and Intel Core vPro processors (S-series) for All-in-Ones and minis
- 95W and 65W Intel Core processors (S-series) for enthusiast towers, including unlocked2 SKUs