Prime Day kicks off tomorrow, October 13th for 48 hours.
Amazon.ae’s Prime Day is almost here, and we now have a first look at some of the deals that you can expect. Prime members can take advantage of various deals that range from fashion to appliances to electronics all from the most popular brands. If you are not a Prime member, you can also take advantage of a 30-day free trial by visiting www.amazon.ae/primeday.
With Prime Day deals kicking off at midnight on October 13th, you can expect discounts such as 50 percent off sports apparel, 50 percent off sports shoes and sandals, 40 percent off laundry essentials, 40 percent off household cleaning products, 30 percent off nutrition products, 30 percent off children’s books and more.
You can also expect these great deals when Prime Day goes live:
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II (Special Edition) – 36 percent off
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker II – 29 percent off
- Sony HT-X8500 2.1 Soundbar – 17 percent off
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and Samsung Galaxy Buds – 18 percent off bundle deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Dual-SIM – 11 percent off
- Logitech G560 2.1 Gaming Speaker System – 23 percent off
- Samsung 24-inch SF350 Flat Monitor – 22 percent off
- HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop – 11 percent off
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen) – 30 percent off
Prime Day will also include lightning deals that will be available in limited quantities, so you need to act fast before it sells out.
As a Prime member, you can also shop for different Amazon US deals through Amazon.ae and enjoy international shipping without any minimum purchases. Amazon US deals will remain live on Amazon.ae throughout October 13th and 14th, and until 11 am UAE time on October 15th.
Additionally, Prime members who are using MasterCard cards will be able to take advantage of a 20 percent cashback in a form of an Amazon.ae gift card if they order 100 AED or more.
You can check out more details about Amazon.ae’s Prime Day on www.amazon.ae/primeday.