Special enhancements to be available when you search.
As the Rio 2016 Olympics officially starts in a just a few days, Google has announced that it will be implementing several features on its search results to make it easier in finding information about game scores and even athlete information.
Other ways Google is keeping you up to date is as follows:
– Discover the event schedule, medal counts, and athlete information in Search
– Get results and view TV schedules in 30+ countries
– Watch official broadcasters’ event highlights on YouTube in 60+ countries
– Explore Rio and venues in Google Maps
– Keep up to date with the latest search Trends from around the world
Additionally, Google Maps is also offering you various Street View sceneries from the center of the Olympic celebrations.