Now rolling out to all users.
If you logged on to Twitter this morning and noticed a new design, you’re not alone. The company has just started rolling out a new refreshed design that aims to make it more personalized and has been made more consistent with the Twitter that you see on apps and other devices.
The new UI has been in beta for quite some time, and these new changes have been reflected in the new design:
– Explore brings the latest content that includes live video and other local moments that you might be interested in.
– Bookmarks, Lists, and Profile are now placed on the side navigation for easy access.
– Direct Messages have now been expanded so that you can easily view the conversations in the same view.
– Multiple accounts are now supported so you can easily switch between different accounts easily.
– Dark Mode has also made its way to the web UI so you can enjoy Twitter without the bright whites, making it comfortable to read especially in the dark.
“Today is a big step as we continue building Twitter to best serve the people who use it every day. This update also gives us a much stronger foundation to build on so we can continue to bring you updated features faster than before,” Twitter said in a statement.