Now available for proud users in the Middle East
The P30 Pro occupies a very special slot in the smartphone world, courtesy a bevy of camera system highlights and hardware that take this three-lense smartphone camera way ahead of the rest.
And with the exciting dual-view feature, the P30 Series truly blazes ahead of the competition.
The latest software update released by Huawei enables dual-view camera mode, one of the most exciting and innovative features offered in the smartphone camera space, for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users across the Middle East.
With this capability, users can create split-screen videos by simultaneously using the phone’s primary camera and zoom lens, showing two perspectives at once on the screen. Pioneering this advanced camera technology, Huawei’s continued innovation and focus opens the doors for users to further experience the creative possibilities within videography.
A multi-frame such as this would in general have required multiple cameras and a fair knowledge of video editing, but with the dual-view feature on the P30 series, all it takes is that you open your camera app and select the Dual View option.
So how does it all happen? With the power of the Kirin 980 processor and Artificial Intelligence, the P30 Pro stitches the muti-frame movie in real time. A key highlight is that you can also export them to share with friends or on your social platform of choice. Want to perfect the finish of your dual-view capture? You can use Huawei’s AI editor to edit the clip to your liking. And all this in the palm of your hand courtesy the Huawei P30 Series.
- Truly, the dual-view mode on both the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro devices brings out exceptional videography on its own.
- The sheer ingenuity of the feature apart, key highlights of the dual-view mode in the P30 and P30 Pro include:
- Capturing a wide view with more of the background and surrounding objects
- Simultaneously zooming in on desired subjects via the split screen
- Shooting two different angles, panoramic and close up, at the same time
- Ability to adjust the magnification level
- Taking artsy and creative shots for a vivid recollection of special moments
The Huawei P30 Pro truly set the bar as a smartphone camera with very serious camera chops. And with the dual-view feature, there is enough reason and more, why it needs to your smartphone of choice.